So many things to do, ASAP:
- Reconnect with loved ones (my lovely sons picked me up from the airport late last night)
- Respond to anything urgent that arose while I was gone (nope, all clear)
- Unpack & clean (mm, in progress)
- Sit, rest, think (perhaps next weekend)
- Thank the organisers:
- I had a great time, enjoying theme, presentations, venue, catering*, and overall experience; so bravo to the organising committee: Amy, Jeff, Holger, Kirsty, Lauren, Heather, Rob, Liz, Jessica, Gabrielle, Melissa M, Hiba, Vesna, Sarah, Melissa S, Janette.
- & sponsors: CSU (alma mater), ALLA, Oxford University Press, QUT and Jade.
- Transfer notes – particularly capturing Action items (see posts to follow) (or I might add to the NLS7 Etherpad Stephen Chang started)
- Thank presenters and participants (see posts to follow)
- Report to and thank funder (me, this time–but I may still prepare a report).
What do you do when you return from conference?
* OMG YUM – Thank you Pot Belly – that was possibly some of the yummiest food I have ever eaten.